Health Awareness and Gender Advocacy Initiative (HAGAI)5, ADEYEMI ALAO STREET, OKE IRA AGUDA OGBA
|Interlocuteur:||Azeez Adebayo Aladeyelu|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Droits de l'Homme
Health Awareness and Gender Advocacy Initiative (HAGAI) is a locally established, not for profit non governmental organisation formerly known as Awareness International Network, established in 1999 and identified with Government at the local and state levels. HAGAI formally registered as incorporated trustee by the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A. C.) in 2007 and has its head office in Lagos Nigeria.
The organization was founded by a group of young individuals out of a desire to contribute to the Millennium Development Goals.
Areas of intervention include:
• Health Development programmes including HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and other emergent threatening health issues.
• Poverty reduction activities including Skill acquisition & Training, Capacity building, Micro-credit & financing/ empowerment, Social marketing and Product placement
• Democracy and Human Rights Projects
• Promoting gender equity and fairness
• Child´s Right and Fight against Human trafficking
• Youth and Women development
• Ensuring environmental sustainability
Adebayo Azeez Aladeyelu is the Executive Director of Health Awareness and Gender Advocacy Initiative (HAGAI).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.