LifeSkills Development Foundation (LSDF)Flat Number 3, Zurich Court, Broads Road, Rhodespark
|Interlocuteur:||Malanga Jeff Mposha|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Droits de l'Homme
- Projet des médias
LifeSkills Development Foundation (LSDF) is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered in 2010 and based in Zambia. LSDF targets young people and provides sport opportunities, entrepreneurship training and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) programs.
LifeSkills Development Foundation exists to integrate sports and life skills development through the use of innovative ideas
• To render support life skills programs to young people through education, empowerment and training.
• To create sports opportunities to young people from some of poorest communities in Zambia
• Utilize the power of sport by integrating education and promote the right of children through play
• To assist young people to apply for social grants to support their daily business activities.
• To provide mentoring, support, skills for young people to advance.
• LifeSkills Development Foundation(LSDF) exists to utilize the mobilizing power of sport to promote education and health.
• Through organized campaign and festivals, LSDF integrates sport and health messages focusing HIV/AIDS awareness, sanitation and hygiene as well as Sexual Reproductive Health Rights.
• LSDF has developed different curricula that we use during the structured sports activities and campaigns. The educational activities take between 4 to 10 weeks where participants undergone theory and practical sessions while playing the sport they love them most. The educational activities are implemented by experienced trainers and involve movement games with an element of games and fun activities.
• LSDF further provides training for organizations/NGOs who would like to integrate sport and health educational activities in their programming through our outreach programs.
The LifeSkills Development Academy (LSDA) offers quality sports coaching and club programme management to suit all needs.
The LifeSkills Development Academy is made up of two components and these are:
• Football Academy
• LifeSkills Academy
Our ambitious project and vision is to develop community centers that will house multi purpose sports facilities and an education resource centre for young people. These centres will provide a unique platform where young people can get training and information on health while at the same time staying healthy by participating in sport and physical activity.
Malanga Jeff Mposha is the Founder and Managing Director of the LifeSkills Development Foundation (LSDF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.