polylog: Forum for Intercultural PhilosophyMoltkestr. 14
|Fax No.:||+49 (32) 121 468 290|
|Contact person:||Bertold Bernreuter|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Educational policy/project
- Media project
polylog: Forum for Intercultural Philosophy e.V. is an international association for the the promotion of theory and practice of a philosophy in intercultural and comparative orientation and dialogical openness. polylog e.V. appeals to intercultural understanding and tolerance by an philosopy as a way of thinking as well as a way of living.
• Advancement and interconnection of philosophical exchange beyond national and cultural boundaries in order to give expression to the many and often marginalised voices of philosophy in their respective cultural contexts and thereby to generate a shared, fruitful discussion granting equal rights to all.
• Openness and space particularly for Asian, African, and Latin American perspectives in philosophical debates.
• Practice of a timely culture consisting in a plurality of philosophical dialogues between thinkers from around the world – a philosophical polylogue.
• Edition of the multilingual internet forum polylog (www.polylog.org), with scholarly and essayistic contributions, event calendar, media archive and link collection.
• Mailing list InterPhil (interphil.polylog.org) with news on current events and activities from the field of intercultural philosophy.
• Organisation of international colloquia (ev.polylog.org/colloquium-en.htm) on themes from intercultural philosophy.
Bertold Bernreuter is chairman of polylog: Forum for Intercultural Philosophy e.V.
After prior agreement, we can give expert advice, give an expert report, give a lecture, communicate specialist information and we arrange for new contacts for other net participants in the field of intercultural and comparative philosophy.