Net Organization for Youth Empowerment and Development (NOYED – Ghana)Post Office Box TL2201, Directly Opposite Ghana-Libya Islamic Senior High School
|Telefon:||+233 - 244305785; +233 - 208397772; +233 - 372095304|
|Interlocuteur:||Alhassan Abdulai Iddi|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Net Organisation for Youth Empowerment and Development (NOYED-Ghana) was established in 2005. NOYED-GHANA is a youth led NGO focused on the empowerment of children, youth and women through sustainable projects in the Northern Region of Ghana.
The vision of NOYED-Ghana is, "An improved quality life for youth and the vulnerable (women and children) in society through sustainable development".
The Mission is, "To collaborate with community networks as a force for the cost effective creation and implementation of sustainable programs."
NOYED-Ghana seeks to achieve the vision through the following objectives:
• To promote access and assist in creating quality education for all children especially those in the northern Ghana.
• Improve the socio-economic status of women through income generating activities.
• To empower the youth towards responsible citizenship and volunteerism through skill development, capacity building and participation in decision making.
• To promote equality, leadership and governance opportunities for women.
• To improve the health of women and children in the society.
• Sensitize the public on the consequences of HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases and other outbreaks.
• Advocate and propagate the message of human rights, interdependence and peace.
NOYED-Ghana uses a multi-faceted approach to development, understanding that no project, campaign, community or individual is the same. These strategies include education and sensitisation, capacity building and training workshops, advocacy and behaviour change communications, as well as direct service delivery through voluntarism as the key driver of sustainable and lasting change in the communities across Northern Ghana.
• Community Volunteer Teaching
• Education: Through its programs NOYED-Ghana provides support to disadvantaged children, especially girls, in an effort to keep them in school.
• Health: NOYED-Ghana carries out sensitisation and education sessions on reproductive health, safe motherhood practices and out breaks. The organisation believes in creating a safe culture around sex and through peer education among students and out of school youth, and trade unions by regularly conducting interactive information sessions on health related issues.
• Human rights and governance: Through our school based clubs and community engagements, we promote human rights and the need for peace and gender equality to improve our nation.
• Livelihood Empowerment: Plans are advanced at establishing a training centre to provide vocational training to the teaming youth and less endowed in society to give them a source of livelihood.
Alhassan Abdulai Iddi is the Executive Director of Net Organisation For Youth Empowerment and Development (NOYED-Ghana).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.