Faire Welt e.V. BruckmühlBahnhofstr. 10
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)151/50729426|
|Contact person:||Elisabeth Eder|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid for developing countries
- Environmental project
The idea of our selling fair trade goods originated in the Vagener Children of God Working Circle in 1990. After being at various other locations, in March 2007 the team opened their Third World shop at its present address, Bahnhofstr. 10 in Bruckmühl, Thanks to the advantageous location and the work of many volunteers, business boomed and the shop was able to become independent on 9th November 2011. 21 women volunteer workers and representatives of the Sacred Heart parish as well as long-standing customers founded the „Fair World“ association in November 2011.
• Third World Shop: The shop in Bruckmühl has a large selection of fair trade groceries, as well as numerous accessories. On commission from the workshop for the blind in Munich, w e sell hand-woven cushions and firelighters made from recycled candle wax ,. We score points with our customer guidance. If you would like to know more about our products, you only need to ask. We can usually give you information about the origin and handling of the goods. and even name the cooperatives where they were produced. 90% of our chocolate products are made with local organic Berchtesgaden milk.
• Publicising information on fair trade suppliers such as Gepa, El Puente or dwp. as well as about The FairTrade organisation.
• Monthly recipes and also up to date news of events in Fair Week.
• Participation in local festivities such as the Bruckmühler Bürgerfest.
• Continual collection of old mobile phones in aid of the Fanga Campaign in Burkina Faso.
• Fairquer public get-together: This was initiated by Elisabeth Eder and Marille Röhrmoser, both of the Bruckmühl round table, and Harro Colshorn, of the organic nursery in Mittenkirchen It aims to be somewhere where ideas are exchanged on various specific topics which generally do not receive enough attention – topics such as regional economy, manipulation by the media, alternative ways of learning and living. This is either with invited experts or by showing fims which are seldom seen in cinemas.
Elisabeth Eder is the vice president of Fair World.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, a presentation, up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.