Forum against Corruption and Turmoil
FACT, NepalGPO: 8975, EPC: 1636
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Forum against Corruption and Turmoil (FACT), Nepal is a non-partisan, non-profit-making, non-governmental social organization working actively to combat corruption and turmoil in Nepal. FACT, Nepal, established in 2002 by the efforts of some veteran professionals as a gesture of their social contribution. It came into its formal existence when it started the programs against the corruption recently. It has focused its activities on public awareness programs against corruption, conducting research on social, political and economic turmoil, organizing various programs against corruption, which can be proved as the cornerstone to combat corruption, and uprooted the corruption and turmoil as well. FACT, Nepal with its sole aim to fight against corruption is promoted by the enthusiastic professional youths with strong commitment to bring a drastic change in the public minds. Its destination is the corruption free society, therefore, it has been working actively to hunt its goal.
The mission of FACT, Nepal is to support, develop, and implement programs to combat corruption and turmoil in Nepal through non-violent social movements. Furthermore, FACT is dedicated to exposing corrupt behavior to society at large.
Specific objectives of FACT, Nepal are as follows:
- Support the development of socio-economic infrastructures by combating corruption.
- Expose corruption through a radio/TV program.
- Pressure governmental agencies toward working against corruption in Nepal.
- Incorporate a national campaign against corruption in Nepal.
- Conduct research programs on several issues to promote good governance in Nepal.
- Create public awareness on the issue of corruption in government and society.
- Bring together both scholars and students for anti-corruption education seminars.
- Conduct training and refresher courses on the issue of anti-corruption.
- Develop a resource center to promote anti-corruption.
- Promote the concept of volunteerism for social change.
- Reestablish ethical values in Nepalese society by teaching the importance of
transparency, honesty and accountability in all respects.
We can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Further we can present country data, help to launch different programms and share ideas.