CHILDLINE UGANDA (CU)
"To Help People Lead Better Lives"Mityana- Kampala road
|Phone No.:||+256705339090; +256774782132|
|Contact person:||Stephen Tomusange|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
Childline Uganda (CU) is a community based grassroots Ugandan non-profit organization working to improve the lives of people and the rural communities of Uganda infected and affected by HIV/AIDS pandemic.
Our vision is to ensure effective quality service provision unconditionally to the community.
Our mission is to work with communities and local government to help people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS live a better life
Our strategic areas of focus:
• Food security and Nutrition
• Socio-economic security
• Counselling & Psychosocial Support
• Human & child Rights
Our strategic objectives:
• To ensure proper and effective counseling, care and support of children infected with HIV/AIDS and vulnerable ones by year 2015
• To ensure that there is an improvement in the standards of living among children and adults who are affected with HIV/AIDS by year 2015
• To ensure that there is an improvement in the standards of living among people at all community levels by year 2015
• To lobby international NGOs, Donors, Government and prominent individuals to support all individuals who affected and infected with HIV/AIDS by year 2015
Since 2009 CHILDLINE UGANDA has been working and reaching out to orphaned, HIV infected, disabled children and HIV positive women within the urban and rural communities of Mityana district in Uganda. Through working with communities and key stake holders like local authorities, Childline Uganda has managed to undertake programs with lasting impact on childrens lives and vulnerable groups.
Stephen Tomusange is Project Manager at CHILDLINE UGANDA (CU).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work: Education, health, Nutrition, Sanitation and hygiene, socio-economic support, psycho social support. Hands on training to volunteers and working directly with orphans, HIV/AIDS infected children and other vulnerable groups.