Centre for Community Regeneration and Development (CCREAD-Cameroon)P.O Box 84
Bangem, Kupe Muanenguba, South West Region
|Telefon:||237 96202344; +237 33062131; +23733222854|
|Interlocuteur:||Hilary Ewang Ngide|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Organisation d'aide
- Economie alternative
Centre for Community Regeneration and Development abbreviated as CCREAD-Cameroon is a purely youth led development organization established in 2004 and legally registered as a non profit organization in December 2006.
Vision of the organization
CCREAD-Cameroon targets exposing marginalized children, youths, women and indigenous populations of Cameroon to empowerment and self realization opportunities merged with environmental sustainability through united youth actions.
Mission of CCREAD-Cameroon
Working in response to adopted community driven strategic plans, CCREAD-Cameroon currently has as mission to enhance the social, economic, cultural and political empowerment of children, youths, women and indigenous groups for poverty alleviation, better community organization, improved governance/human rights and environmental conservation and management.
Objectives of CCREAD-Cameroon
• Increase the application of good goverance, decentralisation, and democracy practices in Cameroon
• Reduce the high incidence of poverty among marginalized women and youths with focus on hard to reach forest communities of Cameroon
• Increase basic education and health facility access for children, women and youths in poor communities
• Foster peacebuilding and conflict resolution initiatives in selected communities
• Increase the respect of the rights of children, and women
• Raise environmental sustainability awareness and promote management actions among youths
• Governance democracy and decentralization: Good governance and the promotion of democracy
• Human rights education: Human rights education and advocacy with focus on women and children´s rights
• Vocational training: Vocational training for children, women and youths in need
• Education and health: Education and health access/improvement for poor children and women
• PMTCT: PMTCT, Roll back Malaria, Family planning and safe delivery integrated health program
• Rise for Nature: Rise for Nature Program (forest and wildlife conservation through women and youth actions)
• Peace building: Peacebuilding through united youth actions
• Poverty alleviation: Poverty alleviation and community organization through sustainable agriculture
Hilary Ewang Ngide is the Director of Programs at the Centre for Community Regeneration and Development (CCREAD-Cameroon).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.