Arquetopia Foundation for DevelopmentPrivada 18-B Sur No. 4550, Col. Unidad 22 de Septiembre
PUE 72560 Puebla
|Telefon:||+52 (222) 594-7728|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
Arquetopia - Foundation for Development, founded in 2009, is a nonprofit foundation promoting development, social transformation and productivity through artistic, cultural, and educational programs.
The core of the foundation is sustainable development through four principles embodied in all of Arquetopia´s programs and activities:
• social awareness,
• shared responsibility,
• innovation, and
• local networks development.
• Generate spaces for dialogue and exchanges through the arts, contributing to eliminate exploitation;
• Create new models for participation geared to promote inclusion, reciprocal participation, and access to resources;
• Offer training and learning opportunities through the arts, respecting local knowledge.
Arquetopia is experienced in negotiation and reinvestment of resources for local arts development in Mexico with the following features: social scope; quality; synergy; collaboration; innovation; viability; reciprocity; and respect for local knowledge.
Arquetopia is an independent, official nonprofit foundation and artist residency that is strictly unaffiliated with any political, religious, weapon-building/war-industry, or narcotrafficking entities.
• Artist-in-Residence Programs: Our Artist-in-Residence Programs offer important professional opportunities for emerging and mid-career, national and international contemporary artists, designers, curators, and art educators age 25 and over. Our programs are oriented to promote social consciousness, and residents are strongly encouraged to address social themes as part of their artistic or research goals for their residency projects. As Arquetopia´s mission is to promote social transformation, understanding Mexico´s context, and specifically Puebla and Oaxaca´s cultural complexity, is key for a successful cultural exchange. As our approach is contemporary, we welcome artists, designers, curators and historians from diverse backgrounds and disciplines who are interested in creating work or inspired by art, elements, techniques or processes that are specific to Mexico and/or unique to Puebla or Oaxaca.
• Music Programs: Arquetopia will provide structured classical musical training to talented but marginalized youths in southern Mexico. The music program will be a permanent, high-level and international cultural showcase that will also prepare serious young musicians for future scholarships and career opportunities
Francisco Guevara is the Co-Executive Director of Arquetopia - Foundation for Development.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.