International Non-Profit Network e.V. INPNSalzstr. 1
|Phone No.:||+49 01578 2630218.|
|Contact person:||Jorge Guerra|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The International Non-Profit Network (INPN) was founded in 2006 by Dr. jur. ök. Jorge Guerra Gonzalez and Dipl. Ing. agr. Reinhard Ross. Since that time we have been pursuing the guiding concept of building up a global network of varied project partners and organisations, in order to make possible more effective and sustainable support for the project countries.
Under the motto “Helping people to help themselves” and the common criterion of sustainable development, we seek to contribute to making human dignity and rights apply equally worldwide – for people living today and for future generations. INPN supports local initiatives and projects in regions with weak economies all over the world, while at the same time using publicity to raise awareness and understanding in the industrial countries of global problems and disadvantages.
Summary of projects
• Gambia: school sponsorships; Brufut Education Project; Early Childhood Education Project
• Guinea-¬‐Bissau: hospital project "Nacional Simao Mendes"
• South Africa: Community Resource Centre
• Ethiopia: Project "Drinking water supply plant"
• Togo: Project "Jatropha Seife"
• Chile: Music project for Mapuche children
• Peru: Project "Ceramica de Chulucanas"
• Bolivia: support for the “San Gabriel” teaching hospital
• Brazil: manufacture of costume jewellery
• Nicaragua: forage tree project
• Guatemala: seed project
Jorge Guerra is the president of the International Non-Profit Network (INPN).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.