Huqooq-ul-Ebad Development Foundation (HEDF)1st Floor, M.H.Plaza,Fawara Chowk
|Telefon:||+92 53 3000414; +92 314 4557555|
|Interlocuteur:||Syed Muhammad Ashfaq|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Droits de l'Homme
- Condition + projet féminin
Huqooq-ul-Ebad Development Foundation (HEDF) was established in 2010 and registered in the year 2011 as an independent, non-profit, non-political and non-governmental Organization (NGO) based at district Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan.
HEDF seeks a democratic, fair and progressive society that is free of poverty and in-justice while people have equal rights without any discrimination and opportunities to realize their full potential for attaining their individual and collective goals.
HEDF endeavors to serve the humanity and is working for community development through human rights, with special emphasis on marginalized people, especially poor women and adolescent girls at grass roots level in the province of Punjab, Pakistan.
• The focus of the organization is on community development through the participation of its own marginalized people. The role of HEDF is strengthening and empowering the communities to perceive their own problems/needs and to solve them through collective action and participation.
• HEDF advocates for gender equality and empowerment as integral to mitigating and adapting to climate change and achieving sustainable, environmentally sound development through collective action. HEDF currently has targeted the pre-urban and rural-cum-remote areas of Pakistan
• HEDF has established a comprehensive network of Community Members both from men and women in various parts of the province and AJK and has close contacts with reliable NGOs in the targeted areas in order to share information and experiences etc.
• Huqooq-Ul-Ebad Development Foundation (HEDF) strives to bring positive changes in policies and institutions for sustainable socio-economic development by mobilizing and empowering women, youth and other marginalized groups of the society.
Syed Muhammad Ashfaq is the President/CEO of Huqooq-ul-Ebad Development Foundation (HEDF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.