Förderkreis „Lichtblick“ e.V.Wallstraße 36
|Telefon:||+49 (0)6182 / 899 891|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)6182 / 899 879|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The “Ray of Hope” Support Group was founded by a parents' initiative in June 1995. Our aim is for people with special needs not to be segregated but to be recognised members of the community, where they can live and work.
The purpose of the society is to achieve the greatest possible integration of handicapped people, so that they can be equal partners in the social and economic life around them.
To achieve these aims we:
• establish suitable facilities for sheltered and supervised living and working
• build up future-oriented forms of communal living with additional aids, as an alternative to accommodation in a Home and work in a sheltered workshop. Our central concept is that the handicapped should be able to determine their own lives, according to their wishes and abilities.
• advance the social and occupational development of handicapped people.
It seems obvious to us that these people should be integrated into a society showing tolerance and acceptance.
We assist people with special needs in the areas of:
The “Ray of Hope” Support Group Ltd. runs the “Klostercafé Seligenstadt”, the “Hotel Elysee” and the “Lichtblick-Schilderstelle” and supervises external work placements.
Leisure activities in the “Lichtblickzentrum” (Ray of Hope Centre) e.g. handicrafts, dance, cooking, gymnastics, holiday trips, exercises in everyday life skills.
“Steinheimer Tor” residential community, in cooperation with the Offenbach Aid for the Handicapped.
Johanna Wurzel is the president of the “Ray of Hope” Support Group.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.