Wege aus der Einsamkeit e.V.Lübecker Str. 1
|Telefon:||+49 (0)40 42236223200|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)40 / 422 36 223 - 209|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Ways out of Loneliness (WADE) is a non profit organisation, founded in 2007 and based in Hamburg, Germany. Because of changed living circumstances, the problem of loneliness and social isolation is increasing, especially among senior citizens. It is this we wish to tackle.
The end of working life, the loss of a partner, less close knit family connections, financial problems and reduced physical strength: in many cases, these increasingly restrict the elderly in their participation in the life of society. That is why our organisation concentrates on ways out of loneliness with long term projects of social inclusion.
We would like all young people in Germany to be able to look forward to a long life and to have the chance of determining their own lives in the long term.
• We support national initiatives which benefit the families and carers of old people.
• We initiate our own projects and competitions to raise public awareness of aspects of old age and to anchor this awareness in society's consciousness.
• We guard against poverty, illness and isolation in old age and support initiatives which pursue active prevention.
• We work together on a national level with experienced organisations whose aim is to support senior citizens or prevent poverty on old age.
• We act as a forum for those affected and for anyone who is interested or involved with the problem, anyone seeking information about any aspect of ageing or anyone who would like to exchange views.
• Nationwide ideas competition “The future lies at home”; nationwide competition "Experience discovers discoverers”.
• The digital notice board on every television: introduction to the digital world, even in old age.
• Our planned project “German senior telephone” is not something we will implement ourselves. We support the “Well-being phone calls” of the “Outpatient Bridging Provision” organisation in Bremen.
• The concept of a “Homepage for the over 55s” considers how we want to live when we are getting old.
• Guidelines for moving into a Care Home.
• Xing-Group Ways out of Loneliness.
• These include the “Outpatient Bridging Provision” organisation in Bremen.
• Blankenes Hospice
• Confetti in your head: the colourful campaign “Confetti in your head” - dementia strikes in many ways – makes sure that a wider public gains a new perspective on the subject of dementia.
Dagmar Hirche is the initiator and president of Ways out of Loneliness (WADE).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.