Lawyers´ Committee For Human Rights (YUCOM)Svetogorska 17
|Telefon:||+381 11 33 44 235; +381 11 33 44 235|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Droits de l'Homme
- Condition + projet féminin
The Lawyers´ Committee for Human Rights (YUCOM), founded in November 1997, is a professional, voluntary, non-governmental association of citizens, associated to protect and promote human rights in accordance with the universally accepted civilized standards, international conventions and national law.
The objectives of the Lawyers´ Committee for Human Rights are:
• respect, protection and promotion of human rights and freedoms;
• advocating the respect for the principles of the rule of law;
• dissemination of ideas and rising awareness of the need to respect, protect and promote human rights and freedoms;
• harmonization of national constitutions, statutes, laws and regulations with international and European standards and conventions;
• cooperation with national and international associations and organizations that are committed to promoting the ideas and practice of the human rights which are compatible to the objectives that the Committee is committed to;
• realization of other objectives that are of interests in promoting the ideas, practice of protection and promotion of human rights and the rule of law.
• Human Rights
• Transitional Justice
• Legal Aid and Rule of Law
• Call 0700 400 700 for free legal aid
• Partnership for protection of Human Rights (More Effective Judicial Cooperation with Civil Society)
• Hate crime in criminal legislation – prevention and reduction of violence in Serbia
• From breaking to making the law
• Civil Society Networking on Critical Human Rights Values in Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo - Coalition for Equality Step
• Strengthening the position of the Ombudsman in the Republic of Serbia
• Access, Assistance, Active Help – Triple A for citizens
• Change the Constitution on-line and off-line
Milan Antonijević is the Director of The Lawyers´ Committee for Human Rights (YUCOM).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.