Rechtsambulanz Sozialhilfe e.V.
Kostenlose Erste Hilfe im SozialrechtExerzierstraße 23
|Telefon:||+49 (0)30 / 460 675 34|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)30 / 460 675 51|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Law Clinic Social Aid, founded in 2003, aims to help low-income and needy people with their legal problems related to social aid rights.
• Lawyers acting voluntarily offer legal advice, free of charge, in Wedding, Berlin. They deal with any questions on social aid rights. In this way we fill a deficit in advice for socially deprived people, arising from the ever more complex legal situation and from government economies.
• We fill a gap which social workers are unable to fill, due to a lack of qualification and which many lawyers are unwilling to fill, due to a lack of financial attraction.
• This way of getting advice reduces the shyness of many needy people when faced with the necessity of seeking legal help to which they are entitled.
• One expressed aim of our organisation is to be available to help social workers, too, with our advice.
What we offer
• free legal advice for people in need of it, to help them in every area of social aid, including the unemployment benefit known as "Hartz IV", basic financial security in old age or reduction in earning capacity and the rights of asylum seekers.
• professional help from qualified lawyers working in an honorary capacity.
• fast and uncomplicated help at two surgeries a week.
• neutral advice centre in Wedding, Berlin.
• reassignment to other social services and specialised chambers where appropriate
• our advice is explicitly compliant with other social services.
• to help those in need of assistance in complicated legal situations;
• to support social workers.
Joachim Genge is the president of Law Clinic Social Aid (“Rechtsambulanz Sozialhilfe”).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.