SprachLos e.V.Henry-Wetjen-Platz 4
|Telefon:||+49 (0)421 809 1005; +49 (0)178 2953443|
|Telefax:||+49 (094171 787591|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
SprachLos (Speechless), with its anti-sexual violence advice centre, was founded in 1992 and offers advice, monitoring and prevention.
Why “speechless”? Children often have no words for what was done to them. They are literally speechless. Even so, they try to convey something of their distress to the people around them. They send signals. It is the task of all of us, kindergarten teachers, school teachers, trainers, doctors, counsellors – everyone who has anything to do with children – to learn to understand these signals and offer help, so that the abuse comes to an end.
What we offer:
• counselling for women, youths and children who have been affected
• counselling for relatives
• counselling for anyone involved, privately or professionally, with sexually abused children and juveniles
• advice on the clarification of suspicion
• guidance and support for self help and ..
• self-help groups
• information events
• prevention events for parents in schools and kindergartens
• counselling for victims of stalking
• relaxation training
• counselling on eating disorders for those affected and their families
• talks by experts e.g. on abnormal eating patterns and compensation strategies
• expert advice on securing a Protective Mandate in cases of Child Endangerment according to § 8a SGB
Instruction courses and seminars on eating disorders, strengthening for women (self help group)
• in children's day care centres
• school classes
• parents' evenings
• parent-teacher conferences
• Social, educational, psychological
• medical facilities and institutions
Ingelore Groß is the president of SprachLos.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.