sabisa - performing change e.V.
c/o Meike HerminghausenBremer Str. 9
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique de la paix
- Projet des médias
sabisa - performing change is a non-profit organisation based in Berlin, Germany. We employ creative media and the performing arts in projects for social transformation and community cultural development. sabisa organises international exchange programmes, offers training in applied theatre and the performing arts and is actively involved in local educational, community and social change projects.
• International Exchange: We organise exchange programmes with facilitators and multipliers working in the performing arts in countries of the South to enhance professional exchange, mutual support and networking on a basis of equality and reciprocal learning.
• Training: We organise training programmes and public events with international facilitators in Germany and also offer our own training programmes for local multipliers to promote the performing arts as a communication medium in schools and communities.
• Local Activities: Intercultural exchange need not take place on an international level, but can also occur on our own doorstep. We implement theatre and other creative media in various educational and social spheres and are actively engaged in education on international development.
• Research: Our pedagogical and artistic practice is closely linked to theoretical discussions and research. It is our aim to promote qualified exchange through scientific interrogation and publications and by combining research about theatre with research through theatre.
• Creativity in Conflict: Training programme on theatre methods in constructive conflict transformation
• Enacting Places of Change: Interactive Theatre as a tool in post-war peace building.
• Theatre work in a minefield of emotions: Performance practices and conflict transformation (Press article)
• Workshops: sabisa conducts workshops with different focus groups and also conceptualises creative working forms.
• Trainings: sabisa offers trainings for multipliers from various working backgrounds in the field of theatre and performance. These are conducted mostly in co-operation with our partners from the South.
• Project conceptualization: In addition to its own projects, sabisa conceptualises projects for other organisations and acts as a consultant in their implementation.
• Academic Research Support: sabisa evaluates and monitors project work in the field of creative media and cultural community development; we are qualified to conduct assessments, studies and provide research input to complement and qualitatively improve cultural work praxis
• Performances: sabisa conceptualises and creates performances for various public events related to our field of work, mainly in collaboration with our working partners from the global South.
Sruti Bala is workshop director and project coordinator of theatre projects at sabisa - performing change e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.