Sarsarale e.V.Bergmannstr. 100
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet d'environnement
Sarsarale e.V. is a non-profit association for effective development aid.
The center place for the club activities is the town of Kafountine, located in Casamance in southern of Senegal. Sarsarale e.V. began its work in 2004, when a medicinal herb garden in Kafountine was built. This garden is the heart of the Club, the club activities focus since then. The Club built an estate from residential units.
Today a medicinal herb garden exists where medicinal plants, fruits and vegetables and flowers are grown. The club activities are closely coordinated with the local population and the local authorities.Our local partner work together successfully for several years with the local hospital and schools.
For the activities in Kafountine Sarsarale pursues the following objectives:
• the system of a medical medicinal herb garden, as well as creating a small vegetable and fruitgarden in close cooperation with the local population
• the fitting-out of the garden as a reference and teaching garden for the distribution of the concept in other communities
• to spread the natural drugs throughout the community, which are produced on the basis of there traditional and introduced growing medicinal plants
• the implementation of events such as workshops, seminars and training courses etc, for the local population
• to encourage a continuous knowledge exchange in collaboration with local healers, doctors, and other interested parties
• the cultivation and the spread of Artemisia Annua Anamed to the production of artemisinin to the ultimately more effective malaria treatment in the region
• the production and dissemination of Moringa
• the promotion of cooperation with hospitals and interested health stations in the region
• the breeding of plants and trees for the purpose of resistance forestry
• the supply of books and teaching materials, as well as the creation of a library on the cultivation and use of medicinal plants
• the plant of a good compost
• Support alternative energy and renewable resources
• the implementation of more environmentally-friendly growing methods, such as the ecological farming.
Ronnie Arendt is the deputy chairman of Sarsarale e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.