alma terra e.V.Neuer Wall 15
|Teléfono:||+49 17687108102; +49 17648895297|
|Dirección de Internet:||http://www.almaterra.org|
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
- Organización de apoyo
- Proyecto colectivo/comunal
- Política social/Discapacitados
alma terra e.V. was founded in 2004 to create oases of happiness in our world of conflict and strife. With trouble all around us, what people need is solace and places of refuge to regain hope and joy in life.
Every joyful and happy moment we experience, and this is true particularly for children, lifts our hope, boosts our confidence and creates in us the power to make our ideas come true. And only as long as we can kindle this energy in us and keep it alive, will we be able to change the world around us and make it a place worth living in. In creating small oases of happiness alma terra wants to inspire and to support people on this way. We mean to build such oases of happiness where hope and help are needed.
We all remember the yards and parks and playgrounds of our childhood – they were places where we formed our friendships and lived our fantasies. Such places have now become reality in Chahar Asiab, Mazar-I-Sharif in Afghanistan and in Mwarusembe in Tanzania. Playgrounds were built by local craftsmen using local material under the management of alma terra, financed by a number of charitable donations.
• Oases of happiness: alma terra e.V. has created on charitable base 7 oases of happiness in Afghanistan and Tanzania in the form of playgrounds or sportsgrounds.
• Fair sharing clothes: Donate your old but well-preserved clothes to us, so that we can transport them to the needy people in Afghanistan. Everything from children´s clothes to men´s shoes, is really needed because the winters are freezing cold in Afghanistan.
Benjamin Jürgens is the Director Corporate Strategy at alma terra e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.