Soi Dog Foundation167/9 Moo 4, Soi Mai Khao 10, Tambon Mai Khao, Amphur Talang
|Telefon:||+66 (0)81 788 4222|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Soi Dog was founded in 2003 by Margot Homburg Park and John and Gill Dalley.
Soi Dog Foundation is a not-for-profit, legally registered charitable organization in Thailand, the United States, Australia, the UK, France and Holland, which helps the homeless, neglected and abused dogs and cats of Thailand through veterinary treatment, de-sexing and dog & cat sponsorships.
Our aim is to set an example for the Asian region on how to humanely reduce the number of unwanted dogs and cats through spaying and neutering, and to better the lives and living conditions of the stray dogs and feral cats of Asia.
• De-sexing (Sterilization) has been proven to be the most effective way to help the animals.
• Soi Dog runs a shelter and rehoming center for over 300 dogs that have been abandoned or abused and subjected to sometimes terrible cruelty.
• Soi Dog feeds hundreds of dogs and cats in temples and other locations.
Programs and Campaigns
• Trade of Shame campaign with the intent of stopping the illegal dog meat trade from Thailand to Vietnam.
• Soi Dog´s education program works with local schools, with the intent of changing the attitude of the next generation in regards to responsible pet ownership including sterilization of pets.
• Soi Dog operates an active adoption program.
Leonard Coyne is a Fund Raising Manager at Soi Dog Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.