Tschernobyl-Hilfe Erbeskopf e.V.Dhrontalstr. 4
|Telefon:||+49 (0)6504 99050|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)6504 99052|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
“Erbeskopf Aid for Chernobyl” was founded in May 1995 and continues the work of the locally based aid organisation “Chernobyl Children's Aid”, founded in 1989.
• We have made it our business to offer support and all kinds of help to people in need as a result of the Chernobyl reactor accident. We concentrate on the villages of Rubel and Hotomel in the Stolin region. This region is internationally recognised as belonging to the area of White Russia contaminated by radiation.
• The focus of our work is the annual children's summer holiday. Children from the Stolin region spend three weeks in the villages of Thalfang, Wittlich, Hermeskeil, Neumagen-Dhron, Bernkastel-Kues, Schweich, Baumholder, Traben-Trarbach, the EG Morbach etc.. They live with host families, who care for them free of charge. Our society pays for their transport and insurance.
• A further focus of our work is carrying out aid transports. Every year we make the 1,800 km journey to White Russia to supply children, their families and old people with medicines, clothing and non-radiated food.
• In order to intensify the contact with the people of White Russia, we organise study tours in the affected area, During these stays, the participants can learn a lot about the life and living conditions of the local people.
Manfred Bungert is the president of “Erbeskopf Aid for Chernobyl”.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.