Help Animals India19215 32nd Avenue N.E.
WA 98155 Seattle
|Contact person:||Eileen Weintraub|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
In 2008, Eileen Weintraub founded Help for Animals India, a registered USA nonprofit charity, to facilitate the flow of support for worthy Indian animal protection groups from donors around the world. Help Animals India is an all-volunteer USA non-profit charity dedicated to supporting efficient and effective animal protection organizations in India.
We strive to put our donors´ contributions to work where they are most needed and can do the most good.
Help Animals India provides three critical services:
• To assist donors who wish to help the many animals of India.
• To provide a means to donate to the charities of India just as you would a USA. charity – and receive a tax deduction.
• To advise and guide the charities of India to improve their mission and save more animals.
Groups we help
• Visakha Society for Protection and Care of Animals(VSPCA): Help Animals India, under Eileen Weintraub´s direction, is chiefly responsible for VSPCA´s development to become one of the leading animal welfare organizations in India.
• Hope and Animal Trust, Ranchi, Jkarkand: Help for Animals India funds Bike Ambulance, Kennels, Shed for animals, Para-Ve´s salary and other administrative expenses.
• JBF - Just Be Friendly Charity, Delhi and Guwathai: JBF today has an Ambulance for rescuing of suffering animals and also for undergoing "Humane Dog and Rabies Management Program".
• and more
• One of our main focus is ABC (animal birth control) or spay/neuter/rabies vaccinations for street/community dogs and cats. From the training of animal handlers to learning the more humane way of catch and release (with a net); to the best practices of sterile operations; the veterinarians we support are helping thousands of street animals.
• VSPCA giving rabies vaccinations to the community. Without our help these dogs and the public would be at risk for rabies.
• Help Animals India has funded vehicles for rescuing animals both large and small and picking up community dogs for animal birth control.
• HOPE and Animal ambulance (Ranchi) – a multipurpose vehicle for education and awareness activities, ABC (animal birth control) camps in rural areas, treatments and vaccinations.
• Help Animals India was able to help JBF (Just Be Friendly) expand to another area in the state area of Assam to Jorhat to bring help to the dogs with a training program and ABC (animal birth control)
Eileen Weintraub is the Founder/Director of Help for Animals India.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.