Nahow e.V.Ahrweilerstr. 34
|Telefon:||+49 (0)163 466 838 0|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The non-profit organisation Nahow was founded in September 2008 and supports the residents of the village Enwen, in Cameroon, with its projects to improve the local infrastructure.
Enwen should become a model self-help village. This means that in every project we support, the local people make their own contribution. This can take the form of unpaid work, but they have to sense their own contribution, to appreciate the usefulness of the project and safeguard its value. The projects should be one-offs, which pay for themselves once they are running.
• rebuilding the village school (improving education), ideally including a school garden with fruit trees, as well as flattening out the football field / playing field.
• training project for dressmakers and carpenters in Enwen – apprentice and teacher sponsorships.
• Solar light sponsorship: we are looking for sponsors prepared to make a single payment of 160 euro to provide solar powered light for a total of 200 households with about 1000 people in Enwen. The solar electricity should contribute towards Enwen's social development and have a positive influence on family life, education, health and the environment.
• New toilets for Enwen's primary school and vocational training centre.
• Introduction into the manufacture of biogas.
• School canteen for Enwen's primary school children.
• Administrative and store rooms for our supporters.
Tichi T. Mbanwie is the president of Nahow.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.