Centre for Civic Education (CCE)Njegoseva 36/I
81 000 Podgorica / Crna Gora
|Phone No.:||+382 20 665 112; +382 20 665 327|
|Fax No.:||+382 20 665 327|
|Contact person:||Daliborka Uljarevic|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Antiracism, policy of integration
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) is nongovernmental and nonprofit organisation, established in 2002 with the vision of Montenegro as democratic society of responsible citizens.
Mission of the CCE is to contribute to the development of civil society and participation of citizens in policy shaping and decision making through the education of various actors in the field of democracy, human rights and European integration.
Objectives of the CCE are:
• Enhancement of citizens´ education in the field of democracy, human rights and European integration of Montenegro;
• Encouragement of citizens to actively participate in decision-making process and building an open society based on the rule of law and equal opportunities for all;
• Increase of transparency, accountability and efficiency of institutions’ work;
• Monitoring and promotion of anti-corruption policies;
• Research, analysis and representation of solutions and policies that are leading to democratization and Europeanisation of Montenegro;
• Documenting and advocating for fact-finding on human rights violation, especially those which are relevant to the process of dealing with the past;
• Improvement the status of minorities and marginalized groups;
• Informing and empowering young people for personal development and social activism;
• Encouragement of initiatives of the citizens.
• Democracy: Democracy School / Youth Leadership School / Media and Democracy /Accountability and Transparency of Authorities
• Human Rights: Human rights school / Transitional justice / Equal opportunities / Fast Forward Human Rights Film Festival
• European Integration: European Integration School / European Pulse: Electronic monthly magazine for European Intergration / European Information Centre
• Active Citizenship: Civic Education Programme /Contemporary Tendencies of Critical Thought / Corruption in Education / Youth Activism / Exchange Programme
Daliborka Uljarević is the Executive Director of Centre for Civic Education (CCE).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.