Gemeinsam leben - Gemeinsam lernen Bonn e.V. (GLGL Bonn e.V.)
Verein zur Förderung der Inklusion von Menschen mit BehinderungenPostfach 15 01 25
|Telefon:||+49 (0)228 - 30 414 030|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)228 - 30 414 039|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Living Together – Learning Together, Bonn - Society for the Encouragement of Inclusion for the Handicapped (GLGL) is a self-help association of parents of children with and without handicap and works at federal, state and local level. The society was founded in Bonn in1981/82, by parents affected. They wanted their children to be in the centre of the community from the beginning and campaigned by political means for inclusion.
As a federation of parents of handicapped children, we offer inclusion advice related to:
• Vocational Colleges
• The workplace
• Independent living styles
In addition we offer:
• ideological and financial support for integrative kindergartens and schools. This includes preparing young people in a “voluntary social year” (FSJ) or the state voluntary service (BFD) as classroom assistants or inclusion helpers.
• provision of and support for integrative housing and jobs for young handicapped people.
• publicity work in and around Bonn, to raise awareness of the benefits of and necessity for the integration of the handicapped.
• Advisory consultations on the topic of inclusion in Bonn and beyond.
• Coaching on the subject of inclusion for schools, members of school staff and lunchtime supervisors. (OGSsen)
Ingrid Gerber is in charge of project management inklusion of Living Together, Learning Together, Bonn. (GLGL Bonn).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.