PARDA (People Awareness for the Rural Development Agency)Radhakrisnapada
766105 Nawapara, Orissa, NUAPADA District, Idaho 766105
|Telefon:||+91 (0)6678 225036; +91 (0)6678 223036|
|Telefax:||+91 (0)6678 225036|
|Interlocuteur:||Rudra Charan Pattnaik|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
PARDA (People Awareness for the Rural Development Agency) was started by a self-motivated group of intellectuals to work in Nuapada District in the year 1999, with the spirit of volunteerism and Gandhian ideology and spirit.
Our vision is to establish a socio-cultural, economic, educational equilibrium among the people in general and the target group in particular in the area of intervention with emphasis on sustainability is our vision.
Our mission is to locate and sort out causes hindering development of the target group and intimately to support development as a catalyst. Our mission is to ensure their equal access to economic, political, social, cultural and intellectual resources.
Our core values are sincerity, objectivity, transparency and accountability.
Our goal is to enhance disadvantaged individual/community for better life quality and empowerment through the process of development with emphasis on sustainability.
PARDA has been adhering to different programmes:
• Women empowerment programme through capacity building and training on income generation & micro-credit.
• Programme on environmental protection.
• Awareness on illiteracy, health, income generation scheme.
• Enhancing people´s participation through strengthening of people´s organization.
• Management of child labour special school programme.
• Poverty alleviation programme
• Disaster risk management programme - with special focus on distress migration.
• Consumer awareness programme
• Creating road safety awareness programme.
• Computer literacy programme
Rudra Charan Pattnaik is the Chief Functionary of PARDA.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.