Gesundheit und Bildung Gambia e. V. (GBG)Seebadallee 13 a
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The association Gesundheit und Bildung Gambia e.V. (GBG) was founded in April 2006. We implement our projects, by providing medical assistance and mediate student sponsorships through growing membership and active engagement "on site" in The Gambia.
Our two complexes belonging together are:
• We are contributing through highly qualified and experienced medical personnel and medicines (drugs) as well as financial donations for children´s and their families´ health care. This is ensured through medical examinations as well as medical treatment, distribution of medicines (drugs) in schools, health centers, as well as villages and housing areas.
• We are mediating student sponsorships for Gambian children, i.e. German parents are paying the tuition fees for the schools of "their children" in The Gambia.
We concentrate our help especially on the north bank – the poorest part of this poor country. In order to increase our effectiveness in The Gambia, we are cooperating with other organizations and volunteers to the extent possible.
• Kindergarten-Project Faraba Sutu
• Playgrounds in Gambia
• Schoolgarden in N´dofan
• 100 sacks of rice against hunger
• FAP – First-Aid-Point in N´dofan:
• Renovation of the school N´dofan
• School material for Gambia
• 5 € for a Human Life
Anja Schütz is the Chairman of Gesundheit und Bildung Gambia e.V. (GBG).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.