KiGha - Kinder in Ghana e.V.Häßlerstraße 78
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Our charity KiGha - Kinder in Ghana e.V. supports children and young people in Africa. Founded in February 2007 by an initiative of Katja Rumpf.
• Primary School Tobin: Support fort he renovation of classrooms; Sanitary facilities for the school; Roofing Project; Tree Planting Project; Computer Project;
• Springboard/ community college: Computer courses, Women's Project (free use of the on-site workshop rooms and a subsequent training of young people to sewers
• Springboard Kumbo: Construction of a vocational training center in Cameroon; Equipment of rooms with computers; Supply of tables, chairs and tables from the Himalayan Institute
• Luckyhill Ghana: Completing of the new school building; Equipment; Connection of the orphanage and school to the drinking water
Katja Rumpf is the Founder and Chairman of KiGha - Kinder in Ghana e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.