subvenio e. V.
Unfallopfer Lobby DeutschlandKanzlerstr. 4
|Telefon:||+49 (0)211 913 297 0-0|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)211 913 297 0-9|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
In Germany there is unfortunately too little help on offer for people who have suffered health or financial damages through no fault of their own. There is already a regional society representing the interests of victims of violence, which has achieved great success in this area over many years. We would like to emulate this success with subvenio, but in the area of those injured by accident, medical error and other injurious occurrences.
This can take the form of direct benefits or aid materials, or by public advocacy for the needs of injured parties, both individuals and in general.
subvenio – Lobby for Accident Victims, Germany was founded in 2009. It is a function-oriented organisation, fulfilling tasks for the benefit of the general public.
The core area of subvenio's work is
• Encouragement for accident victims and their relatives
• Consideration of the cause of the accident
What we offer:
• help in dealing with authorities,
• an advice cheque for the first advisory session with one of our lawyers, which is free of charge.
• in cases involving emotional distress following injury, an advice cheque for an initial medical-psychological advisory session, also free of charge.
• accompanying the victim when going to court
• liaising with other aid organisations and
• personal interviews and help.
• Lobbying and further informing the public
• Publicity and individual assistance
• Proposal for a change in the law to improve victims' rights.
Stefanie Jeske is the president of subvenio.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.