Better Life Aid and Tours
Awakening to brighter days.P.O. Box 170, Block M.15 Ministries (On Top of Ghana )
Tamale, Northern Region
|Adresse e-mail:||firstname.lastname@example.org, atindaana@gmail,com|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Better Life Aid and Tours is a non-profit charity organisation based in the North of Ghana contributing to the development of deprived communities and providing mutually beneficial volunteer opportunities. Being located in the most deprived and impoverished regions of Ghana, our main focus is to improve Education, Health and Agriculture most especially in rural parts of the country.
Our vision is a world of peace, harmony and opportunities, where everyone lives life in all its fullness, free from suppression and oppression and the realisation of fundamental/human rights. A future where everyone awakens to brighter days.
Our mission is to work diligently and enthusiastically in service of the underprivileged in society thus, helping achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Together with Better Life Aid and Tours, you have an option to participate in one of the following programs:
• Health care: The organisation has partnered with various health centres to improve the quality of health care delivery through volunteers. Volunteers will work in community clinics and health centres in villages.
• Education: There are hundreds of schools in rural areas that lack thousands of teachers. Do you want to teach English, French, ICT, mathematics, environmental studies, of intercultural communication course at the primary, Junior high School or Senior High School levels - let it be it? As a participant of the project that you can propose you will have the opportunity of sharing any of your skill, knowledge and insight. Better Life Aid and Tour also offers you the opportunity to work in an orphanage of your choice in any District of the three Northern Regions helping in general tasks. You must love and be good with children to be able to volunteer in orphanages.
• Agriculture: Agriculture is the main source of livelihood for over 90% of communities in Ghana. Share with communities, methods and technology that can help improve quality and quantity of output while you learn some indigenous methods too. Be part of this amazing venture and work with the rural farmer.
• Construction: Do you have experience in construction and want to help? Be the change, and be part of building the homes that have been destroyed in storms and rains.
• Better Life Tours: Additionally, Better Life Aid also operates a travel and tour, and provides experienced guides for holiday makers and travelers at subsidized costs in the charitable arm of the organisation.
• "Water For Life" 2015 Project: Launching the project to sponsor the drilling of a borehole in Sirigu-Nyokoko community we found to be the most crucial one.
• Sponsor a Child Program: Better Life Aid and Tours offers an opportunity for you to change a life through its sponsor a child programme.
• Back Home Again Program: Unlike the traditional orphanages across the country, this is a programme that has been designed to take advantage of the African/Ghanaian sense of belonging to a family. Unlike the traditional orphanages across the country, this is a programme that has been designed to take advantage of the African/Ghanaian sense of belonging to a family.
Edmond Atindaana is the Co-founder/Director of Better Life Aid and Tours.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.