Osteuropa-Freundschaftsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V.Mecklenburgstr. 69
|Telefon:||+49 (03)85 7589692|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)385 715045|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique de la paix
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The East European Friendship Society is an independent, non-party and non-profit organisation for the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, In Germany. The aim of the organisation is to work for the continuation and fostering of the traditional friendly ties between this state and the peoples of the ex Soviet Union. .
• learning about the history, culture and customs of each other's country
• encouraging an exchange of culture and information
• organising multifaceted contacts between the peoples
• humanitarian aid
The following are permanent parts of our programme:
• International youth camp with participants from east and west Europe in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern; German-Russian youth camp in Russia (at the moment in collaboration with the German War Graves Commission) with the slogan “Working for Peace”; together maintaining German and Soviet war graves; working in child care centres and socio-cultural meeting places.
• caring for children and young people from the Shodino, Belarus area (Chenobil zone) whose health has been impaired, with the support of our members and many citizens of the Güstrow district.
• exchange of children and juveniles between Grevesmühlen (Germany) and Lida (Belarus) as well as constant contact between the people of these towns.
• regular aid packages for Belarus from the people of the NW Mecklenburg district, with the participation of our members.
• readings, concerts, talks, discussions, meetings.
• a newsletter “im Bilde” (“In the picture”) is published for the information of our members and the public.
Kerstin Voigt is the regional director of the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern East European Friendship Society.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.