Sober is sexy!Liebenwalder Str. 31
|Telefon:||+49 30 28869953|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
- Communauté, projet communal
Juvente e. V. is a charitable organization that is financed and backed entirely by donations and voluntary work.
We support youths in their personal development, aid international contacts and work actively and effectively in drug prevention. Young people organize drug free camps themselves and prove that fun, friendships and awesome experiences don´t need alcohol or other drugs. We help youths from alcohol burdened families with drug free environments, in which they can freely unfold. We are part of an international youth movement, that provides young people the opportunity to develop an independent and responsible personality. We are working towards an independent life and an environment, where all humans can live peacefully and tolerant together.
As part of an international youth movement, we organize camps, leisure activities, seminars and workshops. All our events are organised by ourselves, meaning, we get what we want.
• White Christmas (Vit Jul): Vit Jul is a project originally from Sweden, that wants to raise awareness about children of alcoholics. "White" (Vit) also means "sober" in Swedish, and this project´s goal is to get people celebrating Christmas without alcohol.
• Vatertag ist Kindertag (Father´s Day is children´s day): With this campaign we want to sensitize particularly young fathers and men about the 2.65 million children in Germany that have alcoholic parents. Especially fathers, but also other young men, shouldn´t drink alcohol on Father´s day to solidarize with the children.
• Human Rights Generation: Human Rights Generation is a campaign initiated by our umbrella organisation Active - sobriety, friendship & peace. The goal is to check and record the compliance with human rights in different European countries.For this young people have been creating art out of everyday problems of today´s youth to have an impact on the perception of those who can do something about it.
• Democracy is Dialog: This is a project by our umbrella organisation Active - sobriety, friendship & peace, where we participate with two members. The project is made up of three phases: Youth from different countries meet for a workshop about democracy and participation within EU, where they will learn about the different methods and possibilities for youth participation. Then groups of participants from two countries work together on cooperative projects, that they plan and develop themselves. The participants will finally meet in Brussel for an evaluation seminar, where they will present their projects and experiences to each other.
Frédéric Mauss is the Vicepresident of Juvente e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.