miteinanderleben e.V.Kronprinzenstr. 70
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Miteinanderleben (“Living Together”) is a non-profit organisation for the promotion and support of the social and occupational participation of people in Pforzheim and Enzkreis, Germany.
Our aim is to support the integration of people with disabilities or special needs.
Maintaining self esteem is of critical importance. That is why we help as much as necessary, not as much as possible. This means that there is always a significant amount of participation, in order to encourage people to take responsibility for themselves and to achieve a maximum amount of self reliance. We use a holistic approach to find the most appropriate support and provision.
We are a regional-based organisation involved in helping the disabled by:
• Ambulant assisted accommodation, training in life skills, assisted family living.
• Supervised integration of the disabled
• Supervision of autistic school pupils at the Gustav Heinemann School and the school at Winterrain.
• Extended developmental support in the form of afternoon supervision
• Short term accommodation
Youth social work:
• School social work
• Youth employment support
• Job coaching for trainees + CARPO project; coaching apprentices in vocational colleges.
• Mobile youth work Mühlacker
• SOBIT – for young German resettlers.
• Public youth work
• Local education partners
Work with migrants:
• Refugee service
• Migration counselling for adult immigrants
• Advice on returning
• Volunteer agency
The “miteinanderleben service gGmbH” belongs to us, in which we enable people with special needs to take part in working life in real companies. What we provide ranges from running canteens and underground car parks to caring for lawns and working to protect the environment.
Katja Kreeb is the president of “miteinanderleben” (living together).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.