INI - Initiative für Jugendhilfe, Bildung & Arbeit e. V.Südstr. 18
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)2941 752-114; +49 (0)2941 752-0|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0)2941 752-222|
|Contact person:||Eva Schmidt|
- Overnight facilities
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
INI - Initiative for Youth Aid, Education and Work, is a non-profit organisation which has been working with young people, the disabled and people in particular living circumstances since its foundation in 1983, giving them future prospects. Amongst the things we offer are advice, orientation, qualifications and training, as well as accommodation and occupation.
INI is a group of companies which are not geared toward business profit, but which want to achieve social benefits. With our over 30 years' experience in this area, we concern ourselves with schooling, further education, youth aid, youth social work and help with youth employment as well as providing employment placement and advice for the disabled and handicapped in our region.
INI is officially divided into four departments: the non-profit organisation, focussing on youth aid, advice and schooling, the INITEC company for job training and employment, which provides youth social work and employment assistance, the INTEGRA company for the training and employment of the disabled and handicapped, with numerous integration companies, and the INI Trust. With our 350 employees in several locations in the county of Soest (North Rhine Westphalia, Germany) we are responsible for several hundred people.
We create an inclusive company culture, based on values such as fairness, acceptance, tolerance and respect. We see our responsibility to be providing sustainable future prospects for people who are disadvantaged or handicapped, who were not successful at school, or not fully prepared for the world of work, and for whom there are not enough training or work places available.
• Youth aid: ambulant youth aid, living accommodation, ambulant supervised accommodation, social training courses, social competence courses.
• Youth social work and employment assistance: advice, youth workshop, school-weary project – handiwork instead of school, job orientation camps, job preparation courses, apprenticeships in our own workshops, apprenticeship supervisory assistance.
• School: state recognised vocational college and secondary comprehensive school.
• Further education and culture: further education centres INtus, INform, INculture.
• Advice. help and work for the disabled and handicapped: integration service, integration companies, assisted occupations.
On request we can offer other net participants overnight accommodation. In addition we can offer advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of youth aid, training and further education, integration of the handicapped.