New Generation Berlin e.V.
Botschafter einer Welt ohne VorurteileEcke Glasgowerstr. 29 und Ofenerstr. 2,
|Telefon:||+49 (0) 30 – 226 891 91|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Initiative "New Generation" was created in January 2008 by the visual/ performing artist and mother, Sonja Prinz. In 2009, it became an NGO registered in Berlin.
To promote education and information in art and culture, as fundamental forms of social integration among the youth and children.
The start of New Generation was inspired by the rising racial, ethnic and cultural conflict in Germany. Because of the existing racial and cultural polarization in, where confrontations of racism and prejudice is part of the children´s , youth´s and even adult´s daily lives.
One of the main objectives of New Generation is to raise multi-ethnic children as equal and respected members of the society in Germany and hence become ambassadors of impartiality globally.
The foundation is for artistic youth to work with focus on music, dance and theater in an inter-cultural environment to foster racial, ethnic and multi-cultural tolerance.
We integrated the inspirational medium of the african culture. As the multiethnic population develops politically we wish to encourage and engage other cultures to merge socially.
• We parents of Afro-Germanic children face the confrontations of racism and prejudice in our daily lives. Our only concern is to raise our children as equal and respected members of society in Germany.
• In addition to our school of music, arts and intercultural education to the children we strongly confirm the virtues of behavior and the gift to express one´s self. Students who participate in our workshops obtain the sense of acceptance and self-confidence.
• The workshop helps motivate the connection between the children to develop respect for family, friends, teachers and strangers.
• We propose to develop the interaction of conflict resolution for all mentalities to use in all cases of discrimination or interrelations in our land.
• Musical, which are produced as well as audiorecords, for example "Papers, Papers"; "Miss Wagadou", etc.. With a part of the incomes we support charitable projects.
Sonja Prinz is the First Chairman of New Generation Berlin e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.