Die Chance - Verein für Bildung, Integration und Soziales e.V.Gradestraße 36
|Telefon:||+49 (30) 80 20 34 20|
|Telefax:||+49 (30) 80 20 34 25|
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The general purpose of “The Chance” - Education, Integration and Social Society – is to provide aid for juveniles, families and the aged, to promote education from the kindergarten to vocational training, as well as to help the socially needy and various groups with a background of migration (the persecuted, refugees, emigrants, late resettlers) to find their place in German society.
The purpose of the society continues to be the encouragement of international attitudes, tolerance in every area of culture and international understanding, as well as the promotion of citizens' participation in charitable work, especially:
• preventative and assisting activities in all areas of social work – youth, family, the aged, integration work.
• motivating and helping people to help themselves
• encouraging of voluntary work
• trying out new forms and methods of social and youth social work
• training, qualification and preparation for social, teaching and other professions
• schooling and further education, including public welfare topics, youth and family aid, cross-cultural work.
• participating in the tasks of the public, social, youth and family aid; participating in relevant committees and panels.
• responding to questions of public and voluntary welfare, close cooperation with community umbrella organisations and the state and municipal administration in the planning and implementation of social tasks.
• collaborating with other voluntary welfare organisations, associations and self-help organisations at home and abroad.
• taking part in campaigns for international solidarity, promoting international youth work bringing people from various cultures and nationalities together.
• Publicity work.
What we offer:
• children, play and movement
• Musical instruments for children
• Creative workshop
• Pops' shop
• Bicycle hire and recycling
• Clothing aid
• Repair of used shoes
• Active school library
Harro Bräuniger is the president of“The Chance” - Education, Integration and Social Society
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.