CEFOMEC e. V.Celsiusstraße 28
|Telefon:||+49 30 86877900|
|Telefax:||+49 30 7001431128|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Association CEFOMEC was founded in 2011 and registered as a charitable non profit NGO. The name CEFOMEC is derived from an abbreviation for our first project in thought, a training center for mechanics, sheet metal and paint, or in French: Centre pour la Formation de Mecanique, Tôlerie et Peinture. This we gave the name as CEFOMEC.
The association has set itself the goal in Lomie south-east of Cameroon hand in hand with making the local population to aid.
This is especially through the implementation of measures in the youth services education and vocational training of Cameroonians. It can also be implemented by human or technical cooperation services to projects in the education and training or for the improvement of technical or logistical infrastructure.
CEFOMEC wants to ensure that as many people as possible have access to quality medical care as possible.
Other projects include the promotion of school children. Another important goal is the hitherto unemployed youths from the street into a proper education to bekom measures. Well-educated people securing prosperity and Cameroon can lead to a better future.
• Hospital: The Association will plan and finance the construction of a hospital in the city of Lomié in eastern Cameroon and will operate.
• Support to schoolchildren promotions: The Association take care on the sponsored children in the project food-scholarship in schools in the city of Lomié, through financial support of education and of children.
• Car workshop
Udo Netzel is the Director of the Association CEFOMEC.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.