International Centre for Leadership Development Nigeria (ICLDNG)
International Institute for Global LeadershipP & T Building Obalende, P.O.Box 53246, Falomo
|Phone No.:||+234 7038222687|
|Contact person:||Felix Iziomoh|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
The International Centre for Leadership Development (ICLDNG) Nigerian is a nonprofit organization which provides educational, mentorship and leadership developmental programs; it was founded in 2010 and registered in Nigeria. The International Centre for Leadership Development is an affiliate of the International Institute for Global Leadership, headquartered in North Carolina, USA.
Our vision is to raise, inspire and equip young leaders of integrity through our programs.
Our programs and projects are focused on leadership development, mentoring, educational attainment, and youth development programs. The organization is run by students and graduates of International Institute for Global Leadership (IIGL) who are dedicated to promoting positive change in Nigeria as well as the world at large.
Our mission is to identify individuals who show promise of becoming consciously –aware, high integrity and heart- centered leaders and to provide them with the resources and skills to support the development of their leadership abilities.
• The Leadership Program: Our programs include leadership fundamentals and education seminars, communication skills, goal setting, time management, decision making, conflict management, positive thinking and giving back.
• The New Nigerian Dream Initiative: The organization launched its educational initiative tagged ´New Nigerian Dream´ school program with the aim of helping high schools students to achieve their goals in life, to become positive role models and to make better career choices.
• The Mentorship Program: Our purpose is to provide the student with a more experienced individual on whom they can rely for guidance, advice, discussion and the sharing of life experience as well as providing the foundation for an ongoing friendship.
• The Social Initiative: The training will focus on Social Issues and the value of NGOs, including an overview of social entrepreneurship, management in social entrepreneurship, leadership in social entrepreneurship, social networking and writing proposals.
• The Readers Club Project: Our aim is to make them enjoy reading and trying new books apart from their usual textbooks, and to promote reading for pleasure.
• Community Service Project: Each community has the resources and talents to build a successful environment. As communities are identified, projects will be intentionally designed to their specific needs.
Felix Bidemi Iziomoh is the Founder and Executive Director of the International Centre for Leadership Development (ICLD) Nigerian.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.