Association des Ressortissants Sénégalais de Freiburg i.Br. e.V. ( ARSF e.V. )Hauptstr. 41
|Telefon:||+49 (0)7663 - 94 22 90|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
The association was founded after a sad incident. On 26.12.2003, a Senegalese man died in his home and was not found for several days. It was clear to us that we had to pay more attention to the social integration of our fellow citizens.
In November 2003 the “Association des Ressortissants Sénégalais de Freiburg (ARSF) was founded.
• activities to build and cement friendships among the members,
• regular meetings for the children of bi-national marriages and relationships, with activities such as film evenings, cultural evenings, readings.
• Live music, cultural exhibitions
• annual"Senegal Festival"
• building up and organising aid projects in Senegal
• building up a network of Senegalese associations in Europe.
• Takussan culture series: film evenings, readings, workshops and other events giving an insight into the Senegalese way of life: The atmosphere is always pleasant, with conversations, discussions, art and cookery.
• Participation in the international summer festival of the organisation “Südwind” (South Wind).
• What can we do for our children living here – mostly of German-Senegalese parents? In the Spring of 2007 we came up with the project "Sunui Dome Yi" (Our children seen collectively). Knowledge was to be deepened, the unknown taught and the children encouraged to get to know each other.
• "Bop let ak moussor – headdress as status symbol in Senegalese society".
• Language courses, working with the Freiburg Wolof evening school
• Financial and material support for the "Association Enfance Tiers Monde"
Cheikh Fall ist the president of the ARSF.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.