GLOBOLAB e.V.Asslinger Str. 52
|Telefon:||+49 (0)8092 33686-0|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)8092 33686-2|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Bacterial infections are far more dangerous in developing countries than in the western world. In developing countries, an infected graze can sometimes lead to the loss of a leg, an arm or even a life. Deaths of this kind are the exception for us, but there they are very frequent. Very many of these patients can not be helped because no microbiological diagnosis techniques are available with which suitable antibiotics could be tested out.
GLOBOLAB was founded on 31.1.2010 with the objective of planning and setting up medical-biological laboratories in developing countries, including the training of local people. This will lead to a sustainable improvement of medical care in developing countries and is to be realised by:
• collecting donations in cash and kind,
• planning medical-biological laboratories appropriate to the local needs and possibilities of each individual project,
• setting up the laboratories using professional staff and
• training local staff.
Our work is always tailor-made to meet the requirements and possibilities of each project.
We only use such techniques as are reasonable and affordable for the given situation. The aim is always to make the project work independently in the medium term.
For example, we begin a project by setting up a diagnostic bacteriology unit, firstly because bacteria are a particularly serious problem and secondly because the technology required is relatively simple, cheap and quick to set up and the work involved is not too complicated.
• Project in Sierra Leone:setting up and supporting the medical-biological laboratory in the "St. John of God" Hospital - Lunsar, Sierra Leone
• We also collect football kit and donate it, thus giving some of the poorest children in the world some fun in life.
Nils Niederstebruch is the president of GLOBOLAB.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.