TÜDAY - Menschenrechtsverein Türkei/Deutschland e.V.Melchiorstrasse 3
|Telefon:||+49 (0)221/ 72 40 77|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)221 7392424|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Droits de l'Homme
- Organisation d'aide
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
TÜDAY – Turkish / German Human Rights Society was founded on 3rd May 1989 by women living in exile – authors, journalists, artists, intellectuals, teachers, political refugees and work migrants.
• the elimination of all kinds of discrimination and exclusion;
• raising awareness of democracy and human rights;
• the prevention of the deportation of asylum seekers to countries which do not guarantee their safety;
• right of residence for refugees;
• publicising human rights violations and supporting those working for freedom and human rights;
• campaigning for public participation.
• MEMORIES ARE OUR FUTURE – the history of German-Kurdish-Turkish relations.
• Talks, seminars.
• Information evening – the Uludere incident.
• Online Petition: Tüday calls for support for its campaign for the recognition of Kurdish identity in Germany. This recognition of the Kurd's identity and their equality with other migrant groups does not only represent a basic human right of every citizen but is also a recognised universal human right which has to be ensured and broadened in every area of life in every society.
• Signature campaign: Save the life of the Kurdish politician Abdullah Demirbas!
Ilkay Yilmaz is the president of Tüday – Turkish / German Human Rights.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.