Flüchtlingshilfe Iran e.V. 2010Schloßstraße 2B
|Telefon:||+49(0)30 2236 1830; +49(0)152 3365 3935|
|Telefax:||+49(0)30 2236 1831|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Droits de l'Homme
The founding of the association Aid for Iranian Refugees 2010 grew out of the indefensible conditions in which Iranian refugees in Turkey had to live at that time. In other adjoining countries, conditions are mostly no better. The organisation was founded in Berlin by Germans and Iranians.
Our aim is to support needy Iranian refugees and defenders of human rights, especially in Iran's neighbouring countries , as well as refugees and defenders of human rights who have entered legally since 2010.
This is achieved mainly by donations of money or in kind, for refugees and defenders of human rights who have been forced to give up their jobs, cannot support their families or receive no benefits in the land where they are.
• Aid for Iranian Refugees 2010 has been supporting refugees and asylum seekers in Europe for over three years. We assist and counsel refugees with respect to procedures for granting the right of asylum as well as with social problems (e.g. accompanying them when dealing with the authorities, finding lawyers, translating etc.)
• We pass on information about the current asylum politics, the living conditions in Germany and some other European countries and about the causes of their emigration. There are very varied activities. In our political work we try to represent the refugees' point of view to the authorities and politicians. We cooperate with various other refugees' organisations. The complexity of social work with refugees demands a high degree of professionalism , plus good networking with other similar organisations. Aid for Refugees is active in regional, national and international networks.
• Carrying out campaigns within Germany and western Europe with the aim of raising willingness to accept Iranian refugees following new waves of arbitrary state acts against defenders of human rights in their countries.
Lutz Bucklitsch is the president of Aid for Iranian Refugees 2010.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.