Dipshikha282/5, 1st Colony, Mazar Road, Mirpur-1
|Phone No.:||+880 2 8012276, +880 2 9000782; +8801716777832|
|Fax No.:||+88 02 8031247|
|Contact person:||Mahbubul Islam|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Dipshikha is a Bangladeshi organization initiated in 1978 and engaged in socio-economic development activities among the poorest of the poor. It is a Non-Government, non-political and non- profitable organization working with the poor of all levels irrespective of caste or creed. The main aim of this organization is to bring about self-reliance of the people. Dipshikha is people based learning organization. Participation in real sense of the grass root people in development effort is one of the key issues for Dipshikha.
Dipshikha "Non-Formal Education, Training and Research Society for village Development" is a rural development organization. The word Dipshikha was derived from two Bengali words - Dip and Shikha. Dip means light or lamp and Shikha means flame or spark of light.
Sphere of Operation
• Agriculture extension and farmers training
• Group/family saving and income generation activities
• Village education and cultural awareness
• Health, hygiene, water and sanitation
• Human and skill development training
• Women capacity building
• Human rights and good governance
• Emergency relief and rehabilitation activities
• Monitoring, evaluation, research and reporting
Projects of Dipshikha
• Dipshikha Integrated Livelihood Development Project (ILDP), Phase-II : Agriculture extension & farmers training, Health & sanitation, Education, Women empowerment, Income Generating Activities (IGA), Skill training, Tree plantation
• Dipshikha Bhabanipur, Osmanpur and Nimgachi Integrated Family Development (BONIFaD) Project: Agriculture extension & farmers training, Health & sanitation, Education, Women empowerment, Income Generating Activities(IGA), Skill training, Tree plantation.
• Dipshikha Modern Education and Training Institute (METI) Project, Phase-V: Life oriented formal quality education, human resource development, Training, seminar, workshop, etc.
• Dipshikha Electrical Skill Improvement (DESI) Project, Phase-III: Improvement of electrical skill and knowledge, increase awareness on use of electricity, etc.
• Renewable Energy Project
Mahbubul Islam is the Executive Director of Dipshikha.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.