Evin e.V.Graefestr. 26
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)30 698 164 75|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0)30 698 165 48|
|Contact person:||Herr Tisini|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
Evin was founded in 1997. The word `Evin´ in Kurdish means “love”. Love is seen here in its widest sense, as a binding attitude towards others, without bondage. In Turkish, the word “Evin” means “at home”.
Evin is a recognised sponsor of several youth projects.
• The “Culture Island” project works with young asylum seekers in a residential situation.
• The “Rainbow” project gives ambulant help with upbringing, mainly in the Neukölln and Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg areas.
Our mission, working in cooperation with other facilities:
• to pave new ways and
• to open new perspectives, and thus
• to achieve a fair society and
• to contribute to an improvement in the living conditions and prospects of the people with whom we work.
• Sheltered living: residential communities, sheltered flats.
• Ambulant aid: social-educational family assistance, help with upbringing, intensive individual social-educational care, accompanying, family visits and therapy, social group work.
• School social work: Rainbow School Station; Aziz-Nesin School Station
• Public youth work: Youth Club “JoJu 23”; “Lette Sports”; “Groopies”
• Community social work: Graefetöchter.
Said Tisini is the President of Evin
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.