Deutsch-Ägyptische Gesellschaft in Deutschland e.V. (DAEG)Hermann-Löns Str. 86
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)511/8237132; +49 (0)171/8321267; 0020/1222112953|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0)511/221683|
|Contact person:||Mohamed Attia|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Peace politics
- Aid organization
The German-Egyptian Society was founded in Hanover in 1991.
The purpose of the society is to use material and non-material means to support cultural, societal, sporting and economic exchange between the two countries as well as to further their political relationship and encourage the exchange of citizens of those countries and of the surrounding regions. This intention is realised in particular by publicity work, especially by organising cultural events as well as offering legal advice by both amateurs and professionals within the framework of the society's aims.
• Arab countries and their youth
• A new way of thinking for a strong Egypt
• “Israel is the greatest threat to world peace today”. Everyone has the right to live! Stop the bloodshed in Gaza!
• The German-Egyptian Society in Hanover supports the removal of land mines in Egypt.
• The German-Egyptian Society demands adherence to UNO resolutions and campaigns for peace in the Near East.
Mohamed Attia is the president of the German-Egyptian Society.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.