Nachhaltig leben in FrankenHerrnhüttestraße 21
|Telefon:||+49 (0)911 6695822|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Droits de l'Homme
- Organisation de l'environnement
Bluepingu is a non-profit organisation, founded in 2009, which promotes sustainable living in Franconia by means of various projects. Bluepingu wishes to contribute to sustainable improvements in our living conditions. We want to show everyone, young and old, how they can contribute to a healthy environment and to society. Our actions are determined by values of Christian charity and mutual respect which apply in every culture.
The work of the Society encourages, supports and creates a reorientation in society towards a sustainable lifestyle. Bluepingu concerns itself particularly with:
• nature conservancy, advising consumers
• the encouragement of civic action for the benefit of charitable objectives
• the encouragement of educational work with children and young people, leading them towards a lifestyle with a future.
• Bluepingu uses its website www.bluepingu.de, to publicize relevant information, offers and ideas which help consumers to make informed choices when shopping (strategic consumption) to become actively involved (working for a better society) and to start early (information and offers for children and young people in the area of sustainability).
• In our monthly meetings we tackle subjects related to sustainable living, informing the public and engaging them in discussion.
• Printed publications are intended to reach those who do not use the internet.
• The creation of special opportunities for pupils and students, thus giving the next generation something which makes their value system and their responsibility for our living conditions tangible and transparent.
• the Agenda 21 cinema,
• our regional pilot: directory with over 1000 addresses of organic and whole-food shops, restaurants etc.
• Fair Trade town Nürnberg,
• co-founding the Organic Guild
• the organisation of the Social Bar in Nürnberg
• the ecological town garden in western Nürnberg.
Frank Braun is on the committee of Bluepingu.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.