Foundation Eddy Mesidor for Development (FEMED)PO.B: 15398; 133,Route de Frere
HT6100 Petion-Ville, Ouest
|Phone No.:||+509 3750-8056 ; +509 3463-3836|
|Contact person:||Eddy Mesidor|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
Foundation Eddy Mesidor For Development (FEMED) is a nonprofit organization and recognized as a public utility, created in December 2008 to improve the quality of life in Haiti.
Our social mission is to:
• Contribute to the protection, defense of rights and the improvement of living conditions of the Haitian people;
• Promote social development, economic and cultural of the Haitian people;
• Contribute to the development of Haiti and social and economic welfare of the Haitian people;
• Contribute to reduce poverty;
• Contribute to the training of the Haitian people;
• Contribute to the protection of the environment and promotion of a new part of life;
• Build a frame of street children;
• Provide humanitarian assistance to the Haitian people;
• Provide adequate health coverage to residents of vulnerable areas;
• Explore orphanages and nurseries for children in difficult situation;
• Build functional schools to accommodate children and young people from underprivileged strata of the population;
• Open nutrition centers in disadvantaged communities affected by hunger;
FEMED is working in the field of:
• Food and Nutrition,
• Humanitarian Action,
• Sustainable Development, Community Development,
• Child Protection,
• Social Integration
• Professional Training, etc...
Eddy Mesidor is the President of the Foundation Eddy Mesidor For Development (FEMED).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.