Action of Human Movement (AHM)3/13, Madha Koil street, Kammalam Poondi Po
603406 Uthiramerur tk, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
|Telefon:||+91 (0)44 27293555,+91 9443596715|
|Ansprechpartner:||C. Arockia Raj|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
The Action of Human Movement (AHM) is a voluntary registered Non governmental, Non profit organization and established in 2004. This organization is working for the deprived sections of rural youths, Women, Children and BPL (Below Poverty Line) community in India. AHM giving health awareness, Human Rights and all kinds of Community Development works.
Our mission is equal and integrated community development through mind, education, employment and economics.
• Student Movement Programme for Rural Children Development
• Awareness Education
• Youth Awareness Programme
• Non formal Technical Education
• Women and Children Programm
• Women Skill Training and Enterprise Development
• Youth Skill Training and Self Employment Training.
• Rural Children Computer Education.
• Carrier Guidance and Job Placement to 10th and +2 School Final Students
• Social Entrepreneurship
• Aids Awareness Camp for NGO´s Health Workers
• Certificate Distribution for SHG Women
• Handcrafts Training for SHG Women
C. Arockia Raj is the Founder and Programme Director of Action of Human Movement (AHM).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of Capacity Building Training. We can give capacity Building Training in Social Entrepreneurship Training; Media Training on Photography, Short film, Documentary film and Computer Education to NGO staffs.