NKUL BETI Berlin e.V.Wassertorstr. 21
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)174/1877433|
|Contact person:||Eléonore Bekamenga|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Aid for developing countries
- Educational policy/project
Nkul Beti Berlin is a new organisation, based in Berlin, which is politically neutral and independent and based on a worldwide outlook. It has been working since April 2009, has no commercial intentions and does not aspire to making a profit.
We have general social and cultural aims, including offering advice as well as personal and financial assistance at selected events. Other relevant activities are early intervention programs, implementation of and adherence to projects, and the raising of funds and suitable donations in kind.
Nkul Beti Berlin seeks to appeal not only to teenagers but also to young adults of every nationality in its inter-cultural and social orientation. Young people from immigrant families, in particular, still have social and sociopolitical problems and needs. Racism, ghettoisation, nationalism and fundamentalism are phenomena with which they are confronted on a daily basis. That is why it is very important for Nkul Beti Berlin to continue to act as a positive antipole to these problems. Our organisation also wishes to address those who see themselves as cosmopolitan. We are specifically involved with, and work for, this target group and try to involve ourselves in their aims.
The exclusive and immediate purpose of the organisation is the advancement of projects and initiatives which stress:
• the encouragement of international attitudes, of tolerance in every cultural aspect
• the encouragement of international understanding, as well as development aid
• the integration of various ethnic groups
• neighbourhood support
• cultural exchange
• environment protection in Cameroon, with the emphasis on active local participation and on helping people to help themselves.
• organising cultural events
• advancement of inter-cultural dialogue and international understanding
• furtherance of the German language
• introduction and advancement of educational measures
• implementation of charity projects
• discussion panels
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.