Deutsch - Kaukasische - Gesellschaft Lile e.V.Max-Brauer-Allee 68
|Telefon:||+49 (0)40 389 2222; +49 (0)171 851 3635|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
- Organisation d'aide
The Lile German-Caucasian Society was founded in February 1999 by a group of Georgian and German culture-lovers. The aim of the Society is to foster international understanding, in particular cultural contacts between the Caucasian countries and Germany. Lile's first extensive cultural programme took place in 1999.
• European tour by the Antchis-Chati Choir.
• Clear-up campaign in Kissiskhevi together with our partner society "Our Village" in Kissiskhevi.
• Songs from the Georgian Republic with Nana Mjavanadze, Imke McMurtrie and Mme. Bray. In cooperation with GEOVINO Hamburg
• Project Sioni Kirche in Ateni: security concepts, working party meetings, talk by Prof. R. Barthel (Munich Technical University)
• “Auditoriums” project by Giwi Margwelaschwili
• Newspaper “Georgian Insight”
• The “Georgian Box of Fairy Tales” was devised together with LILE Hamburg and the Literature Museum in Tbilisi and has been running successfully since 1997. This is a theatre workshop in which children re-enact fairy tales. The children take an active part in the creation of the plays, thus learning something about literature, art and music.
• Project-based study trips
• Film projects
Marika Lapauri-Burk is on the Committee of Lile.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.